James B. Corrigan, Jr.
James B. Corrigan, Jr. is an attorney with Thomas Paschos & Associates, P.C. in Haddonfield, NJ and Philadelphia, PA. He practices in the fields of premises liability, product liability, professional liability, employment defense litigation and commercial truck accidents. He has represented a broad range of clients, including insurance companies, engineers, architects, insurance agents, product manufacturers, public housing authorities, mechanical contractors, shopping mall owners, and trucking companies. Prior to law school, Jim was a field adjuster for a large independent adjusting company. He received his J.D. from the Delaware Law School in 1984, and his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 1975.
- Professional liability-defense-litigation
- Insurance coverage-defense-for-insurance-companies
- Product liability-defense
- Employment litigation-defense
- Commercial truck accidents
- Delaware Law School – J.D. 1984
- University of Pennsylvania – B.A. 1975
- Fluent in French